0 items in Cart
Introduced in 1986, The American Gold Eagle Coin is one of the favorite Gold bullion products in the world. The 1994 1/4 oz American Eagle Gold contains 1/4 oz of actual gold and has a mintage of 72,650 coins. These coins are highly popular among investors and collectors. The 1994 1/4 oz American Gold Eagle Coins are manufactured by US Mint and guaranteed by the US Government.
Why is the 1994 1/4 oz American Gold Eagle popular?
• Manufactured by the US Mint
• Guaranteed by the United States Government
• IRA eligible
• The gold coin bears a face value of 10 USD
• This coin contains 1/4 oz fine gold
• This coin is a popular Individual Retirement Account choice
• The 1994 1/4 oz American Gold Eagle coin is recognized by the most trusted gold dealers worldwide
Their actual selling price will vary based on the current spot price of gold. The spot gold price is normally taken from worldwide exchanges such as the NYMEX or ICE (Intercontinental Exchange).
Well, there are numerous gold dealers in the market but it is advisable to choose one of the best coin dealers to buy a gold coin. The current gold price is updated on our website.
Country - USA
Mint - United States Mint (www.usmint.gov)
Purity - .9167
Legal Tender- US $10
Designer- Augustus Saint-Gaudens, Miley Busiek
IRA Eligible- Yes
Planning to own a 1/4 oz American Gold Eagle coin? Buy it online today from us!
|Mint||United States Mint|
You must be authenticated to write reviews. Click here to login.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!