0 items in Cart
The American Silver Eagles are highly collected as well as purchased in volume for their silver metal content. The 1991 1 oz American Silver Eagle contains 1 troy ounce of .999 fine silver and has a face value of $1. The iconic design and purity of these silver coins make them highly popular among investors and collectors.
• Total Mintage of 1991 was 7,702,991 coins
• Features Walking Liberty on the obverse and Heraldic eagle on the reverse
• Composed of 1 oz of .999 fine silver
• Precious Metals IRA Approved
• Guaranteed by the U.S. government for its purity
• Issues a face value of $1
Country – United States of America
Mint – US Mint
Purity - .999
Weight- 1 Troy Ounce
Legal Tender Value- 1$
IRA Eligible- Yes
Interested to get some gold and silver coins online? Order the high-quality 1991 1 oz American Silver Eagle Coin online from us. We are one of the top-rated bullion dealers offering magnificent gold, silver and platinum coins. You’ll find the current silver price on our website.
|Mint||United States Mint|
You must be authenticated to write reviews. Click here to login.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!