0 items in Cart
Released in 1986, The American Gold Eagle is now the world's most popular gold coin. The 1/4 oz American gold coins contain 0.9167 actual gold. These coins are a common choice among investors and collectors. The 2016 1/4 oz American Gold Eagle Coins are minted by US Mint and guaranteed by the US Government.
Why is the 2016 1/4 oz American Gold Eagle popular?
• Manufactured by the US Mint
• Backed and guaranteed by the United States Government
• Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs
• The 2016 1/4 oz American Gold Eagle bears a face value of 10 USD
• This American gold coin contains 1/4 oz actual gold
• This coin is a popular Individual Retirement Account choice
Their actual selling price will vary based on the current spot price of gold. The spot gold price is normally taken from worldwide exchanges such as the NYMEX or ICE (Intercontinental Exchange).
Well, there are numerous gold dealers out there. But, it is advisable to choose a genuine gold bullion dealer to buy golden eagle coins. You can check the latest gold price on our website.
Country - USA
Mint - United States Mint (www.usmint.gov)
Purity - .9167
Legal Tender- US $10
Designer- Augustus Saint-Gaudens, Miley Busiek
IRA Eligible- Yes
Thinking to own the 2016 1/4 oz American Gold Eagle coin? Buy it online today!
|Mint||United States Mint|
You must be authenticated to write reviews. Click here to login.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!