0 items in Cart
American Gold Eagle coins feature an iconic design. These coins are one of the most popular ways to invest in the gold market. The 1997 1/2 oz American Gold Eagle has a mintage of only 79,605 coins. The weight, content, and purity of this coin are guaranteed by the Government of the United States of America.
Why is the 1997 1/2 oz American Gold Eagle popular?
• The 1997 1/2 oz American Gold Eagle coin contains 1/2 oz actual gold content
• Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs
• The gold coin has a face value of $25
• The 1997 1/2 oz American Gold Eagle coin is a popular Individual Retirement Account choice
• These American coins is recognized by gold dealers worldwide
Their actual selling price will vary based on the current spot price of gold. The spot gold price is normally taken from worldwide exchanges such as the NYMEX or ICE (Intercontinental Exchange).
Well, there are numerous gold bullion dealers in the market but it is good to choose one of the gold dealers to buy a gold coin. The gold market price is updated every minute on our website.
Country - USA
Mint - United States Mint (www.usmint.gov)
Purity - .9167
Legal Tender- US $25
Designer- Augustus Saint-Gaudens, Miley Busiek
IRA Eligible- Yes
Are you thinking of getting a gold coin? Choose us for buying the high-quality and affordable American coins.
|Mint||United States Mint|
You must be authenticated to write reviews. Click here to login.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!