0 items in Cart
The Gold American Eagle is one of the most popular coins today. First released in 1986, the Gold American Eagle is the official gold bullion product of the United States. These American gold coins bear a face value of 25 USD. The 2005 1/2 oz American Gold Eagle is backed and guaranteed by the United States Government.
Why is the 2005 1/2 oz American Gold Eagle popular?
• Contains 1/2 oz fine gold weight
• IRA approved product
• Bears a “W” mint mark from the West Point Mint
• The 2005 1/2 oz American Gold Eagle coin is a popular Individual Retirement Account choice
• The gold coin has a face value of 25 USD
• These American gold coins is recognized by the top bullion dealers worldwide
Their actual selling price will vary based on the current spot price of gold. The spot gold price is normally taken from worldwide exchanges such as the NYMEX or ICE (Intercontinental Exchange).
It’s no secret that there are a number of bullion dealers in the market. But it is important to choose a genuine one to buy a gold coin. The daily gold price is updated on our website.
Country - USA
Mint - United States Mint (www.usmint.gov)
Purity - .9167
Legal Tender- US $25
Designer- Augustus Saint-Gaudens, Miley Busiek
IRA Eligible- Yes
Looking to buy a gold coin? Order it online today with us!
|Mint||United States Mint|
You must be authenticated to write reviews. Click here to login.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!