0 items in Cart
Among the most popular gold bullion coins, American Gold Eagle is the official gold coin of the United States since 1986. The weight, gold content, and purity of this coin are guaranteed by the Government of the United States of America. The 2012 1/2 oz American Gold Eagle is the seventeenth issue of American Gold Eagle series.
Why is the 2012 1/2 oz American Gold Eagle popular?
• Backed and guaranteed by the United States Government for their beautiful, patriotic design and gold value
• Contains 1/2 oz fine gold weight
• IRA approved coin
• The 2012 1/2 oz American Gold Eagle coin is a popular Individual Retirement Account choice
• The gold coin issues a face value of 25 USD
• Ideal for long-term investing
Their actual selling price will vary based on the current spot price of gold. The spot gold price is normally taken from worldwide exchanges such as the NYMEX or ICE (Intercontinental Exchange).
It’s no secret that there are a number of bullion dealers in the market. But it is advisable to choose one of the best bullion dealers to buy the best gold coins. The gold price is updated on our website every minute. Order the 2012 1/2 oz American Gold Eagle coin from us online!
Country - USA
Mint - United States Mint (www.usmint.gov)
Purity - .9167
Legal Tender- US $25
Designer- Augustus Saint-Gaudens, Miley Busiek
IRA Eligible- Yes
|Mint||United States Mint|
You must be authenticated to write reviews. Click here to login.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!