0 items in Cart
American Gold Eagle is the official gold bullion coin of the US. The weight, gold content, and purity of this coin are guaranteed by the United States Government. The 2016 1/2 oz American Gold Eagle is highly popular among investors and collectors.
Why is the 2016 1/2 oz American Gold Eagle popular?
• Contains 1/2 oz fine Gold weight
• Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs
• The 2016 1/2 oz American Gold Eagle coin is a popular Individual Retirement Account choice
• The gold coin issues a face value of 25 USD
• These American gold coins are recognized by gold bullion dealers worldwide
• Its American, and US investors have a bias for American made gold coins
Their actual selling price will vary based on the current spot price of gold. The spot gold price is normally taken from worldwide exchanges such as the NYMEX or ICE (Intercontinental Exchange).
Country - USA
Mint - United States Mint (www.usmint.gov)
Purity - .9167
Legal Tender- US $25
Designer- Augustus Saint-Gaudens, Miley Busiek
IRA Eligible- Yes
Are you planning to buy American gold coins? Well, there are numerous gold bullion dealers in the market but it is important to choose a genuine dealer to buy a gold coin. The gold price on our website is updated every minute. Buy the 2016 1/2 oz American Gold Eagle coin from us online!
|Mint||United States Mint|
You must be authenticated to write reviews. Click here to login.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!