0 items in Cart
1989 1oz American Gold Eagle
|Payment Method||Qty 1+|
As low as $145.60 per oz above spot
Arrowhead Coin & Jewelry buy price $1,829.50
The American Eagle coin is the world’s favorite Gold bullion products. 1989 1 oz Gold American Eagle is the fourth release of the American Gold Eagle. This coin is made from .9167 pure gold with a weight of 1 oz. The 1989 1 oz Gold American Eagle coins are guaranteed by the U.S. government.
• The 1989 1 oz Gold American Eagle is highly liquid, meaning it is easy to buy and sell
• It contains 1 oz of .9999 pure gold alloyed for durability yielding a purity of .9167
• The purity of this coin is guaranteed by the United States
• The coin bears a face value of 50 USD
• The 1989 1 oz Gold American Eagle can be used to fund an IRA or 401(k)
• The coin is recognized by gold dealers worldwide
Country - USA
Mint - United States Mint (www.usmint.gov)
Year - 1989
Purity - .9167
Legal Tender - US $50
Designer - Augustus Saint-Gaudens, Miley Busiek
IRA Eligible - Yes
|Mint||United States Mint|
You must be authenticated to write reviews. Click here to login.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!