0 items in Cart
The Bullion Kangaroo coins are minted by the world-renowned Perth Mint. These coins come in five different denominations i.e. 1 kg, 1 oz, 1/2 oz, 1/4 oz, and 1/10 oz. Each 1/10 Australian Gold Kangaroo coin is stamped with its .9999 gold purity and 1/10th troy ounce weight. The 2013 1/10 oz Bullion Kangaroo has a face value of 15 AUD with a mintage of 200,000 coins.
Why is the 2013 1/10 oz Bullion Kangaroo Coin Popular?
• Minted by the Perth Mint
• Guaranteed by the Federal Government of Australia
• Contains 1/10 oz of .9999 Fine Gold
• Mintage of 200,000 coins
• Sovereign coin backed by the Australian government
• Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs
• The 2013 1/10 oz Bullion Kangaroo coin bears a face value of 15 AUD
Country - Australia
Mint - Perth Mint
Purity - .9999
Legal Tender- 15 AUD
IRA Eligible- Yes
If you are planning to buy Australian coins, order the 2013 1/10 oz Bullion Kangaroo Coin online today from us! The current gold price is updated on our website every minute.
You must be authenticated to write reviews. Click here to login.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!