0 items in Cart
The Australian Nugget coins are internationally renowned bullion coins minted by the Perth Mint. These bullion coins come in five different sizes; 1 kg, 1 oz, 1/2 oz, 1/4 oz, and 1/10 oz which provides numerous options for buyers. The 1989 1/4 oz Bullion Nugget Coin consists of One-Quarter Troy ounce of .9999 fine gold.
Why is the 1989 1/4 oz Bullion Nugget Coin Popular?
• Minted by the Perth Mint
• Backed and guaranteed by the Federal Government of Australia
• This coin features a hopping Red Kangaroo, design by Dr Stuart Devlin
• Contains 1/4 Troy ounce of .9999 pure gold
• Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs
• The 1989 1/4 oz Bullion Nugget Coin bears a face value of 25 AUD
Country - Australia
Mint - Perth Mint
Purity - .9999
Legal Tender- 25 AUD
IRA Eligible- Yes
This sovereign coin is approved for Precious Metals IRAs. The unique artistry, beautiful design and high-quality of this coin make it an excellent investment. So, are you thinking of buying Australian coins? Order the 1989 1/4 oz Bullion Nugget Coin online today from us! You can check the gold price on our website every minute.
You must be authenticated to write reviews. Click here to login.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!