0 items in Cart
Since its introduction in 1986, the American Gold Coins has been America's preferred bullion coin with an iconic design. These coins are backed by the US Government. The 1992 1/10 oz American Gold Eagle Coin is the seventh edition of American Gold Eagle series and contains 1/10 troy ounce of .9167 percent fine gold.
Why is the 1992 1/10 oz American Gold Eagle popular among investors?
- The 1992 1/10 oz American Gold Eagle is produced by the US Mint
- IRA approved coin, ideal for long-term investing
- The weight, content and purity of this coin are guaranteed by the US government
- Contains 1/10 Troy oz of actual gold content
- This American gold coin bears a face value of 5 USD
Their actual selling price will vary based on the current spot price of gold. The spot gold price is normally taken from worldwide exchanges such as the NYMEX or ICE (Intercontinental Exchange).
Well, there are numerous gold dealers but it is important to choose one of the top rated gold dealers to buy a gold coin. You can check the gold price today on our website.
Country - USA
Mint - United States Mint (www.usmint.gov)
Purity - .9167
Legal Tender- US $5
Designer- Augustus Saint-Gaudens, Miley Busiek
IRA Eligible- Yes
Buy the 1992 1/10 oz American Gold Eagle today at www.pacificpreciousmetals.com!
|Mint||United States Mint|
You must be authenticated to write reviews. Click here to login.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!