0 items in Cart
Produced by the US Mint, the American Gold Coin is perfect for collectors and investors. The 1/10 oz American Gold Eagle coin is backed and guaranteed by the US government. The 2001 1/10 oz Gold American Eagle Coin is the sixteenth release of the Gold American Eagle and is composed of 1/10 troy oz of 91.67% actual gold. These American gold coins are guaranteed to be 100% authentic.
Why is the 2001 1/10 oz American Gold Eagle popular among investors?
• Produced by the US Mint
• The weight, content and purity of this coin are guaranteed by the US government
• Contains 1/10 Troy oz of actual gold content
• Eligible for use in Precious Metal IRA portfolios
• This American gold coin has a face value of 5 USD
• The 2001 1/10 oz American Gold Eagle coin is recognized by gold dealers worldwide
Their actual selling price will vary based on the current spot price of gold. The spot gold price is normally taken from worldwide exchanges such as the NYMEX or ICE (Intercontinental Exchange).
Well, there are a number of gold dealers out there. It is advisable to choose one of the top gold coin dealers to buy a gold coin. You can check the latest gold bullion price on our website.
Country - USA
Mint - United States Mint (www.usmint.gov)
Purity - .9167
Legal Tender- US $5
Designer- Augustus Saint-Gaudens, Miley Busiek
IRA Eligible- Yes
Order the 2001 1/10 oz American Gold Eagle today from us!
|Mint||United States Mint|
You must be authenticated to write reviews. Click here to login.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!