0 items in Cart
2002 1/10oz American Gold Eagle
|Payment Method||Qty 1+|
As low as $275.00 per oz above spot
Arrowhead Coin & Jewelry buy price $195.37
Produced by the US Mint, the American Gold Coin is perfect for collectors and investors. The 1/10 oz American Gold Eagle coins make a great addition to any collection. The 2002 1/10 oz Gold American Eagle Coin is the seventeenth release of the Gold American Eagle and is composed of 1/10 troy oz of 91.67% actual gold. These American gold coins are guaranteed to be 100% authentic.
Why is the 2002 1/10 oz American Gold Eagle popular among investors?
• The 2002 1/10 oz American Gold Eagle is easy to buy and sell
• Manufactured by the US Mint
• The weight, content and purity of this coin are guaranteed by the US government
• Contains 1/10 Troy oz of actual gold content
• Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs
• The 2002 1/10 oz American Gold Eagle coin is recognized by gold dealers worldwide
Their actual selling price will vary based on the current spot price of gold. The spot gold price is normally taken from worldwide exchanges such as the NYMEX or ICE (Intercontinental Exchange).
Well, there are a number of gold bullion dealers out there. It is advisable to choose one of the most trusted gold and silver coin dealers.
Country - USA
Mint - United States Mint (www.usmint.gov)
Purity - .9167
Legal Tender- US $5
Designer- Augustus Saint-Gaudens, Miley Busiek
IRA Eligible- Yes
Order the 2002 1/10 oz American Gold Eagle today from us online!
|Mint||United States Mint|
You must be authenticated to write reviews. Click here to login.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!