0 items in Cart
Struck by the Chinese State, the Silver Chinese Panda coins are highly popular among investors and collectors for their fineness. The history of these coins match with well-known sovereign coins like the Canadian Maple leaf and American Eagle. The 1990 1 oz Chinese Silver Panda is composed of 1 oz of .999 fine silver and has a legal tender value of 10 Yuan.
Why is the 1990 1 oz Chinese Silver Panda when investors buy silver?
• Minted by the Chinese State
• Bears a face value of ¥10 (Yuan)
• Contains 1 Troy oz of .999 pure silver
• The Obverse features the all-new 2010 design of the Giant Panda
• The Reverse includes the image of the Temple of Heaven
• Sovereign coin backed by the People’s Bank of China
A number of silver dealers are available in the market but it is advisable to choose one of the top bullion dealers to buy a silver coin. The silver price is updated every minute on our website.
Country - China
Mint – Chinese Mint
Purity - .999
Legal Tender- 10 Yuan
IRA Eligible- Yes
Want to buy a Chinese Silver Panda Coin from one of the genuine silver dealers? Buy the 1990 1 oz Chinese Silver Panda online from us today!
You must be authenticated to write reviews. Click here to login.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!