0 items in Cart
The Chinese Silver Panda coin is highly popular for its collectible appeal due to its annually changing designs. The history of Chinese Silver Panda coin matches with well-known sovereign coins like the Canadian Maple leaf and American Eagle. The 1994 1 oz Chinese Silver Panda is composed of 1 oz of .999 fine silver.
Why is the 1994 1 oz Chinese Silver Panda Popular When Investors Buy Silver?
- Issued by the Chinese State
- Bears a face value of ¥10 (Yuan)
- Contains 1 Troy oz of .999 pure silver
- The Obverse features the all-new 2010 design of the Giant Panda
- The Reverse includes the image of the Temple of Heaven
- Eligible for Precious Metals IRAs
- Country - China
- Mint – Chinese Mint
- Purity - .999
- Legal Tender- 10 Yuan
- IRA Eligible- Yes
Count on one of the trusted bullion dealers to buy a silver coin. The silver price is updated every minute on our website.
Planning to buy high-quality silver bullion coins from one of the genuine bullion dealers? Order the 1994 1 oz Chinese Silver Panda online from us today!
You must be authenticated to write reviews. Click here to login.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!