0 items in Cart
2013 1/10oz Gold Australia/America War Memorial
|Payment Method||Qty 1+|
As low as $300.00 per oz above spot
Arrowhead Coin & Jewelry buy price $180.35
The 2013 1/10 oz Gold Australian/American War Memorial created by Perth Mint, it’s a symbol of honor for the collaboration between the United States and Australia in the War in the Pacific that prevented the invasion of the Japanese towards the coast of Australia. Each 2013 1/10 oz Gold Australian/ American War Memorial coin contains 1/10 troy ounces of .9999 gold.
Why is the 2013 1/10 oz Gold Australian/American War Memorial so popular among investors?
· Contains 1/10 oz of .9999 fine Gold
· Minted by the Perth Mint
· Issues a face value of 15 AUD
· Obverse includes Queen Elizabeth II’s effigy
· Reverse features the Australian American Memorial along with the inscriptions “Australian American Memorial” and “War in the Pacific 1941-1945”
· IRA eligible investment coin
Country – Australia
Mint – Perth Mint
Purity - .9999
Weight: 1/10 Troy Ounces
Legal Tender Value – 15 AUD
IRA Eligible – Yes
Searching for one of the most reputable gold dealers online to buy gold coins? Order the striking 2013 1/10 oz Gold Australian/American War Memorial from us online! The latest gold price is updated on our website.
You must be authenticated to write reviews. Click here to login.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!