0 items in Cart
2002 1kg Australian Perth Mint Gold Lunar: Year of the Horse
|Payment Method||Qty 1+|
As low as $65.00 per oz above spot
Arrowhead Coin & Jewelry buy price $64,992.08
Australian Lunar Gold coins are highly popular among investors and collectors alike due to their weight, high-quality minting and pure gold content.
The 2002 1kg Australian Perth Mint Gold Lunar: Year of the Horse is the seventh release of the Perth Mint's first 12-coin lunar series and has a mintage of only 163 coins. This gorgeous bullion coin contains 1kg of .9999 fine Gold.
Why is the 2002 1kg Australian Perth Mint Gold Lunar: Year of the Horse popular?
- Contains 1kg of .9999 fine Gold
- Struck by the Perth Mint
- Guaranteed by the Australian government for its weight and purity
- Mintage of just 163 coins
- The Obverse of the coin depicts a right-facing profile of Queen Elizabeth II
- The Reverse features a horse trotting across a field, design by Travis Farley
- IRA approved investment coin
- Country - Australia
- Mint - Perth Mint
- Purity - .9999
- Weight - 1kg
- IRA Eligible - Yes
Looking for one of the trusted gold dealers online to buy bullion coins?
Order the high-quality 2002 1kg Australian Perth Mint Gold Lunar: Year of the Horse from us online! You’ll find the current gold price on our website. Compare our reputation and gold prices with our popular gold dealers and see how we stand out from other dealers in the industry.
You must be authenticated to write reviews. Click here to login.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first to write one!